Aftershock & Black Dog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftershock & Black Dog

(AFS/DOG/BFS/ZS/CFS)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cost of lvling stats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nimrod388

Cost of lvling stats Empty
PostSubject: Cost of lvling stats   Cost of lvling stats EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey guys,

I've created a spreadsheet that calculates the rough actual cost in dollars to level stats by buying LP.
If you have a target stat in mind and would like to know how much it costs, download the Excel file and fill it out or post the following info:

Lvl/Str/Con/Int/Dex/Quick
Gem package you want to buy (post the number of kreds it costs)
Kred package you want to buy from kong (post $ amount of package)
Did you buy during Bonus Sale? (yes/no)
Bonus stats from weapons, armor, prem. items
Target lvl for Str/Con/Int/Dex/Quick

I assume a pill rate of 1 per 6 MB's for whether or not you should buy LP or MB's.

Here's the link to download the file: http://goo.gl/mGUDu

Hope someone finds this useful Smile

Edit: Updated for buying during non-bonus sale and added link.

Last edited by nimrod388 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phandaal

PostSubject: Re: Cost of lvling stats   Cost of lvling stats EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:19 am

thank you for building that.
Can you put a link to the file?
Back to top Go down
nimrod388

PostSubject: Re: Cost of lvling stats   Cost of lvling stats EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Sure, but I want to update it a little first. Noticed that I need a little more info that isn't currently included in the calc. But when I finish, where is a good place to upload it so I can provide the link?

Edit: Finished most of what I wanted to do for now and updated the first post with the link.
Back to top Go down
digorax

digorax

PostSubject: Re: Cost of lvling stats   Cost of lvling stats EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:56 am

I assume a pill rate of 1 per 6 MB's for whether or not you should buy LP or MB's.

Instead of making this part of the spreadsheet, can't you just tell us what level a stat would need to be and put it in your first post? Since you can't pick your pill and all, it can be assumed that all stats are balanced. Also, if you could calculate 1 per 6 and 1 per 8 just so we'd all have a gray area to work with... that would be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nimrod388

PostSubject: Re: Cost of lvling stats   Cost of lvling stats EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Not sure if you downloaded the file or not, but the pill rate is one of the inputs you're allowed to change in case you want to try different rates. I just used 1/6 as the default since it seemed to be the most popular rate on the forums. If anyone doesn't want to download the file and just wants me to plug the numbers for them, let me know if you want a different rate Wink

I didn't really want to post what stat to start buying MB's at in the first post since it changes based on your level.
Example:
Lvl 76 1/6 rate: Buy at 200 base stat. 1/8 rate: buy at 263 base stat.
Lvl 83 1/6 rate: Buy at 217 base stat. 1/8 rate: buy at 286 base stat.

This happens because you get more LP per gem the higher you're level.

If I have time I might make another thread with a table to show when to buy MB's for lvls 76-95 with a few different rates included. If anyone wants me to make a table for lower levels, let me know.

Thanks for the feedback by the way Very Happy It's a work-in-progress so any input is helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost of lvling stats   Cost of lvling stats Empty

Back to top Go down

Cost of lvling stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aftershock & Black Dog :: Open Forum-
Jump to: