Aftershock & Black Dog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftershock & Black Dog

(AFS/DOG/BFS/ZS/CFS)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When to buy MB's instead of LP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nimrod388

When to buy MB's instead of LP Empty
PostSubject: When to buy MB's instead of LP   When to buy MB's instead of LP EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey guys,

Below is a table for when to start buying MB's instead of LP to level your stats. I used a couple different pill drop rates to give you a better idea of what level you might want to start buying MB's.

My suggestion: I would at least wait until your 2 main stats are above the level listed before using MB's.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

When to buy MB's instead of LP Dwbuym11

Formula: {[5*(Char. Level*4)/16]+(28*Pill Drop Rate)+.01}/(3*Pill Drop Rate)
Don't ask, but it works.. I think Wink
Back to top Go down
DGuy39

PostSubject: Re: When to buy MB's instead of LP   When to buy MB's instead of LP EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 am

You get pill rates like that? Mine are nowhere near that.
I kept track for about 300 mbs once a while back, and it was more like 5%.
Nothing remotely close to 1/8, much less 1/6
Back to top Go down
nimrod388

PostSubject: Re: When to buy MB's instead of LP   When to buy MB's instead of LP EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:31 am

I used 1/6 as a starting point since that number came up in several forums threads I was searching through. From what I understand, the rate is 4% for each pill so 16% total which is ~1/6. Of course, some of the threads had people complaining about a much lower rate, so I can add a few more rates up to 1/20 if you would like.

And yeah, I think I've gotten close to 1/8. I usually don't go 8-10 Mb's without a pill and one day me and Pfaffi had somthing like a 1/4 drop rate it seemed. That was a good day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When to buy MB's instead of LP   When to buy MB's instead of LP Empty

Back to top Go down

When to buy MB's instead of LP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aftershock & Black Dog :: Open Forum-
Jump to: